THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Hit.Fm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Little Chuck


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, October 24, 2009

23th Of October
Friday


Went school at 9.30 today, and my mum went back malacca for some stuff..
History paper 2 exam gonna start at 10am..
Seriously, i blank my whole paper, i didn't even write anything on my a4 paper..
Part of my class ppl were busying writing the whole time for 2 hour..
2 and a half hour uh...nothing for me to do :s
Went back home after exam, eat, watch tv waiting for the time to pass..
I'd my dinner at ss1, then straight to 1Utama for desserts..
While we're on the way going back my home,
There's a huge "BOOM" crash makes all of us bounced up..
We realize it was the car behind us,
Maybe he's drunk or something..We took down the number plate then back to my hse.. ;)
bcos mum's waiting for me at home :D

0 comments: