THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Hit.Fm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Little Chuck


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, October 26, 2009

25th Of October
Sunday

Woke up in the morning today for breakfast
We ate Bah Kut Teh around 11 something then went back home bcos parents need to go my grandma hse again , It's Again..
So-oo i'm alone at home.. I'm always free on Sunday !! Any plan call me up :p 

Meet up with mabel n jason at my house at 4plus then straight to Sunway Golf Club..
Second time leaning to play at the driving range..
The farest i can hit it's Only 50M !!

OMG..Have a look at those pro, Every single ball they hit..min 200M ??!what the hack..
After one hour, again, my auntie msged me accom her go to driving range..
omg again ! I'm already here... :s  But we went back home and meet her up..
Alamak we went back to the same place which we just left for 20 min, i thought she might wanted to go some other driving range :s
So all of us played again at there until 6 then we headed back for dinner at my relatives house..

Omg.. i felt so bored eating at there, same as my friend and the food were..hmm, i duno y.. it dont taste that good and its all kind of dry..
The whole table is kinda quiet, and i felt weird..
I quickly eat finished and we went for a swim after dinner around 8 until 10...
Kinda fun la, we played monkey and taking pictures..
*Pitures will upload asap*

They went back around 12 plus and i went and changed mana tau bro called me n asked for helping him out of the car !?! :S
He said he fell down and went hospital for x-ray..
He cant even walk so mum help him out.. And i prepared Ice-Milo for him :D

Now is 1.15am , GOOD NIGHT My dearssssss :D

0 comments: