THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Hit.Fm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Little Chuck


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, October 7, 2009


7th Of October
Wednesday

I skipped school today..
Mum, Her Sister n my baby cousin planned to go to the mall but i insist going to Charlene's house study.
They agreed Of course ! ahah.. But actually study it's just an excuse.
Going To the mall with kids.. I don't like it Seriously.
For People who read my previous blog they'll know why ;)
Around 1pm i reached Charlene's hse n we tried to study?? but it's just a waste of time.
Facing The book with a blank minded..




I Helped her to clean her house !! My very fifth time to wipe n clean the whole house..
Is Seriously Sweating.. oh god :s this shows i experienced aha..








Charlene's cook maggie mee for our lunch..
We'r tired n hungry :s



While She's cooking i'm so damn free..snapped some photos ;)















we rest for a while and listen to the music..
then we went to the nearby playground for some fresh air..
Chit Chatting at there n it's absolutely not boring.. ;p
*for playground pictures, u all can visit charlene blog if she ve updated*

we wanted to have some cendol nearby too but when we reach they said they're closing already..
Phew~~ It's really very hot u know..

Later on Syahmi said he he saw us , n i asked y nv stopped by n fetch us??
He replied " bcos my grandma told me not to fetch strangers! "
i replied to myself OMG !


0 comments: