THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Hit.Fm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Little Chuck


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, November 3, 2009
















We started to dress up, make up around 6 plus at my house.
Reached 7.40 straight headed to my bro working place at Damansara "The SOUL"
We reached there around 8.30.. Wow~ Charlene saw guys there huh :x
We went to fetch up bro friend then to Jeannete house for some additional makes up ..

10pm night we went to Bangsar, Mist Club For Halloween Night
It was kinda happening there..
Snap Snap Snap, Drink..

HEY IT's
12:00am !!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABE CHARLENE


: Love u always my best friend ever!


I started get drowsy......

We headed to mamak after 3am ..
My last meal was my breakfast at 2pm..
I ordered Nasi Lemak, OMG..the Rice Is HOT but Not COOK :x
Bro fetched Mabe back after that then Charlene stayed my house for the night..

Took Some Happening Photos :x


For 200 More Photos, You Can View My FB As Well !

My FaceBook Photos


0 comments: