THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Hit.Fm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Little Chuck


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10th Of October
Saturday


I'm Sorry ! No Pictures For This Post :p

Charlene came my house today , planned to study But Obviously we wont be !
When she reached, right away went go to the pool bcos i likes the atmosphere here in the early morning ;)
The Fresh air and the Sunshines In the Early Day..
Usually i wont be waking up that early but since i forced to why not going to someplace i always wanted to be.
Anyway, we watched astro while waiting for my aunty for Bah Kut Teh but she've forgotten!
I'm so damn hungry n mum went to the indian rest infront of my area n take away maggie goreng for our breakfast :s
After that we watch "Guai Tam" at my bro room then watched "Twilight" using laptop at my room :s
Then we went for HighTea at the mamak shop :p came back home its around 6 something ady..
Bro Just came back from work, we planned to compete tennis , Losers will get bully...;)
But My realtives wants to go for dinner already, so we didn't manage to play yet, then we followed them to Puchong "Tai Ping Lang" for dinner. the food..serious;y, Not bad , tasted great ;) around 9 something we headed back home then..
We're so damn boring then, bro've fallen asleep so i started to help Charlene to Dress-up, Make-up, Hair-do etc
"Pictures Charlene's Blog" Of course she wont be wearing those kind of clothes going out.. it looks weird
After that we continued watch movies "Drag Me To Hell" at my living hall.. Around Midnight dy we sneak out to our friend hse to watch ghosh movie again "Ju-On" .. seriously we're so bored for the whole day.. around 3smt we sneak back home again, ahaa ;)

0 comments: