THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Hit.Fm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Little Chuck


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, October 9, 2009

9Th Of October
Friday


Actually my friend is coming over to my house today..
But she didn't made it.. So-oo, I've my plans then ;)
Yesterday i slept at 3 something.. But today i woke up at 8AM!..
So-oo Tiring seriously, mum rushing me to change bcos we're going to unknown place at KL to ask about going over Australia to study n working stuff..
Bro planned to go back Aus to work as a hairstylist, My auntie planned to go there work n study too..
and Next time is my turn to move there with mum ady :D
Maybe Perth will be my second home ??
and i'm wearing my new heels now ;D.. I'm taller than my mama now :p Weird huh..

While waiting for my other relative.. all of us ate Toh Seh .. :) Not really yummy but still yummy bcos i'm hungry :s
Seriously i thought they're going to KLCC after that, this is what my mum said told me..
Mana Tau end up at Pyramid again.. So Bored
And i bought Elianto nail polish again ! White n Yellow... AWW~ Striking color aight !..

i'm going to play golf later on... SO ~ Catch-up Later Aye!!

0 comments: