THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Hit.Fm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Little Chuck


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, October 22, 2009

20th Of October
Tuesday (The second week of exam)


Last night I spend the whole day just to study science for my science paper today,
The question were kind of tricky seriously , but i hope i'm just manage to get 35 over 70.
I knew i answer wrong part of it.
So hoping i'll get at least 37 over 50 for paper one.

70+50
-------- x 100 = 60%  ... as long i knew, i cant get A1 anymore for this final term. Just hoping for B!!
120


21th Of October

Wednesday

I went school at 10am for my moral exam..
Seriously nothing to do at home so after school i end up Charlene house again for fun :)
Went old town for few hours just to chit-chat outside.. Seriously i'm waiting for her to learn driving on Nov1 !!
I cant stand staying at home ! :s

By The Way.. y is't in a sudden so many ppl birthday came across my mind, now Jane n brandy then charlene n my dad then my mum, amy n sis then my bro n sandra !! OMG..how much i need to spend for ONLy presents!!!... I left not much :( what about myself?...my clothes, accesories, heels etc. Bad Time, Bad Time, Bad Bad Time For Me   Hphmm!

Gtg !! Toot.. See u at my next post :)

0 comments: