THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Hit.Fm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Little Chuck


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, October 22, 2009

22th Of October
Thursday


Today i must go school early bcos i'm having commerse paper 2 n science paper 1 !
Aww~ i only answer 2 question n the wajib jawab questions only.. I didn't study for the rest..
Except Science :D science, aye it's kinda hard but i'm still hoping to get 37marks as well :)
These day i kept going to Charlene house including Today too :)
I helped her to mop n vacuum the floor :D AYE AYE, my second time doing this :)
I helped her to curl her hair n make-up ! She looks sweet like having summer season tie up her hair with flowers rubber band.

And now i'm watching Taiwan series which is from charlene by brandy :)
Seriously taiwan ppl always react slower in the movie.. The way they talk with the face acting innocent.. But maybe the story line is good?!...

My friend called me and told me some unexpected news, Oh God!! and another thing is she asked me along to the hallowen night as well.. i'm afraid it will be bored again.. It depends then :)

I'm gonna continue my movie now!!...TOOT!! & Night :)

11.18pm, no need to sleep early, i'm still gonna go school at 9.30am for Sejarah tmr.. ;) wich me luck that i can sleep well in the class ;)
Gotta Go

0 comments: