THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Hit.Fm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Little Chuck


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, October 3, 2009

3rd of October
Saturday

Happy MoonCake Festival To All My Dearest Fellow Friends!!


I went To My grandma house to celebrate together wth all my relative at night time..
but seriously, it's missing so so many cousins all around now.
Part of them are all at overseas..
I Do really hope that after exam i'll be able to go Australia on my own to meet up wth my sister at perth for a great holidays together wth her bunch of buddies ;D
That'll be seriously Fantastic !
Anyway
, after we've finished everything it's about to reach 10.30..
So some of us went for supper because i said i'm hungry, ahaa..
Went for satay lut lut at Setapak, anyway it's roughly the same taste as malacca satay celup but obviously some how the mlc still tasted much better..
After that we went for pool again ;) Skills seriously drop but i'm still able to play la.. :)
Ended around 12.30.. Fetched cousins back home then we head back to ss15 to buy movies..
Bro bought his own fighting or cartoons movies n i only bought "Bring It On"..Aye Aye, The movie it's not that bad..
They already starting to sell "Jenifer's Body" but of course it
s not clear yet. Cinema havent show yet anyway.. I'm waiting for it..
and obviously i'm still waiting for my "Twilight, New Moon".. Oh God, U guys have any iddea when it's when it's showing on cinema??... Again Again n Again i'm repeating that i'm totally into it!
Hope it wont dissapoint me , hmmmm??....
Gonna find teman to go with me !

Okay, then we reach back home around 1.30am.. Done everything then Started watching my "Bring It On" and also msging... until 4am i only get into bed.. Phew~ Sleeping Time hmm...
NIGHT ! ;D

0 comments: