THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Hit.Fm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Little Chuck


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

5th Of October

Monday!! Its absolutely not a Good day for me! >.<
Everyone knows that 2day! They're gonna start working everywhere! Start schooling everyday! .. It's just all about each of us need to start busying the whole entire day with what we actually don't want to do >.<
Seriously, it was so boring at school, so-oo bored My class shifted to 3G class bcos of the PMR Exam..Owh~
Walked around the whole school! Oh gosh..trust me, there's nothing much better to do than pt around finding my friends :s..
Student r Lazy that's usual, Tambahan Pula Teacher r also Lazy like us?!..Uh`huh, they-yy get influence by us too..;)
I tried to study at night but... I didn't made it quite well~ I'm so-so Lazy like a Bull ! I've totally No "panic" feelings right now at all?? Even though exam it's on next Tuesday but I didn't even touch a book yet? :s
It might be bcos i knew that next year i'm not gonna drop class, this n that? ... so-oo that makes me think ' Take it easy girl~ Nothing it's gonna change.. ;) '

0 comments: